Elm Grove Presbyterian Church - Westminster
The Elm Grove Presbyterian Church was associated with the communities of Westminster and Sedalia, which was a few miles northwest of Westminster, and with the Elm Grove Cumberland Cemetery. The church was established in 1874 and disbanded in the mid 1930's. The deed for the church is listed in Vol 18, p 522. The church building was southeast of the cemetery and faced west. In 1933 the district church gave the land to the Elm Grove Cemetery Association with the deed listed in Vol 291, p 194. Elm Grove Creek runs by the cemetery. The cemetery is still in use.