Aldridge House - Plano
1615 Avenue H, Plano, Plano City Historical marker.
One of the few remaining examples of early 20th century (1907) architecture left in Plano. This four-square style home belonged to Charles Aldridge, an important landowner, cotton buyer, school board member, and representative of the Guaranty State Bank. He perfected a variety of cotton that was widely planted throughout the Southwest.